WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
The following terms govern the use of the Website of South London College whose registered office is
35-37, Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN,
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to South London College.
You, the individual, agree to use the information on the website as information purposes only.
South London College does not promise that the website will be error free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the website. The results on the website are delivered at an “at the time available” basis.
South London College, does not endorse the content of any third party website, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer.
South London College will respond promptly if you let us know when we do not meet your needs or keep our promise.
In the first instance, you should discuss your concerns with your tutor. If this is not appropriate, you should email us or telephone us.
COURSE CANCELLATIONS, POSTPONE & REFUNDS, ACCOUNT TRANSFER
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1. Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
Note – A nominal fee of £10 will be charged as an administration fee. This fee will not be refunded at any given time.
2. Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3. Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4. All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to: South London College, 35-37Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, United Kingdom.
5. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the program your application will not be accepted. In the event that you are not accepted your course access fee will be deducted and the remainder of your total paid fee will be refunded to you.
6. Retake Exam Fee – if you are unable to successfully complete your exam in the first attempt, you are eligible to take a second attempt after paying a Retake Fee
7. Order Printed Certificate – The printed certificate will be printed and posted to you within a period of 14 days
8. Reorder Printed Certificate – if we dispatch your certificate and it is lost during delivery or if you lose your certificate after delivery you will need to pay the Reorder Certificate Fee.
If there is an error in your certificate and it is informed to us within 3 months, South London College will re-issue certificate free of charge IF the error has been made on our part. However if the error is on the part of learner providing incorrect information, they will be required to pay the due fee for re-issue. Re-ordering takes 2 to 4 weeks after request submission and verification.
(Please contact our support team for further information)
9. Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.
South London College does not guarantee employment to any student as a result of purchasing and attending any of its training courses. However, we are confident with our tutors and certain that you receive the best training.
South London College reserves the right to change these terms at any time. Please check this page on a regular basis.
Your Online Course Login Details or Classroom Enrolment Confirmation will be delivered within 1 to 72hrs from the time your purchased the course.
LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS
Please carefully check the stated technical requirements on Our Website for our products and services before placing an order. Failure to do so will not constitute a defect, fault or technical issue.